Benefits of your wheelie bin household waste collections:
- Reduces untidy front garden problems.
- Safe from animals tearing black sacks open.
- Helps keep the streets clean.
- Your new wheeled bin is for all household waste apart from paper and cardboard.
How often and when?
- The weekly waste collection is on Wednesday.
All we ask is if you could please:
- Leave your bin at the point of storage but clearly visible and accessible for collection.
- Keep your bin clean.
- If you live in a road without a recycling bin – use your existing blue boxes for cardboard and paper only for fortnightly collections
- Take your glass, cans and plastic bottles to the local recycling facilities around the neighbourhood.
If you do not receive, lose or damage your wheeled bin or need a replacement paper and cardboard recycling box, please contact:
- Follow the link
- liffordcustomer email@example.com
- 0121 303 1112 (main switchboard)
For updates on collections and recycling, please visit:
Or follow us on Facebook and Twitter: