Benefits of your wheelie bin household waste collections:
- Reduces untidy front garden problems.
- Safe from animals tearing black sacks open.
- Helps keep the streets clean.
- Your new wheeled bin is for all household waste apart from paper and cardboard.
How often and when?
- The weekly waste collection is on Wednesday.
All we ask is if you could please:
- Leave your bin at the point of storage but clearly visible and accessible for collection.
- Keep your bin clean.
- If you live in a road without a recycling bin – use your existing blue boxes for cardboard and paper only for fortnightly collections
- Take your glass, cans and plastic bottles to the local recycling facilities around the neighbourhood.
If you do not receive, lose or damage your wheeled bin or need a replacement paper and cardboard recycling box, please contact:
- Follow the link
- liffordcustomer email@example.com
- 0121 303 1112 (main switchboard)
For updates on collections and recycling, please visit:
Or follow us on Facebook and Twitter:
Hi there where do I get a recycling bin? I have a lot of cardboard and glass
Best thing is to go to: https://www.birmingham.gov.uk/info/20009/waste_and_recycling and head to the section about ordering bins. Otherwise call 0121 303 1112 and ask to order a bin.
We’ve heard from students that this can be hit and miss, so we would welcome your feedback
Could you please please please inform all households to keep wheelie bins within the perimeter of their properties until Tues night or wed morning All households have space in front garden
Thanks for your message. The Community Wardens have been working on this, and its an on-going task for us. BCC have also been stickering bins to remind students